A group of people and organisations come together to identify a shared concern.
PDF assists the group to work to jointly develop a project to provide a solution. Our clients can expect that we will assist them undertake any project or inquiry for them with all the rigor and robustness of top-level research but that they will maintain full control on the focus, range and scope of their project.
We will work to our clientsâ€™ agenda to produce a fit-for-purpose project design grounded in sound theory but not driven by it.
Clients working with us will have:
- An initial meeting to discuss the project and identify the focus of the inquiry
- Full consultation on the project design
- Access to a range of methodologies
- A dedicated project leader to work with them
- Full reporting including interim written reports and progress meetings
- Appropriate access to all data collected (ethics permitting)
- In-built evaluation of the outcomes they have identified as useful to them
- To provide permission for any dissemination and publication activities
Using this approach we have been able to provide the information and analysis our clients need to make appropriate strategic interventions and drive their agendas forward. Information which is reliable and can provide a sound evidence base for effective decision making.