How PDF.Net works with Clients
We are proud of the way we approach projects and engagements. Our clients say it adds huge value.
- Are driven by our clients' needs
- Ensure that a clear strategy guides us
- Work with the best to - give out clients the best
- Incorporate research into all we do
Please explore these areas to find out more.
Or contact us to discuss how it specifically relates to you.
We are driven by clients’ needs
Working in close partnership with out clients is central to our approach. This means:
- We base our solutions and recommendations on what will work for
our client rather than working from a theoretical ideal
- We encourage rich dialogue and feedback to ensure plans and
actions are most relevant
- We establish lasting relationships so we can both measure and
take responsibility for the long-term success of joint projects
Many of our clients continue to be associated with us through research forums hosted by the Foundation to help share the research output from their projects and draw ongoing value from other partners.
We look forward to working with you
We start all projects or engagements with a process that will enable us to either:
- Establish a clear strategy for the organisation (relevant to the scope of the engagement)
- Fully understand all necessary dimensions of the existing strategy to ensure full synchrony with the organisation
This necessitates that we start the process with an open mind rather than a predetermined solution. Based on the outcomes from the initial strategy work (frequently a workshop) we would aim to rapidly develop detailed recommendations for project work and detailed costed plans.
Once the context, strategy and detailed objectives have been set we ensure that work is conducted by world class people or teams, working within their core area of expertise. This means:
- IIf our lead consultants do not have a thorough grounding in the areas the
project demands (as determined by the strategy process), we must
recommend alternative prime contractors
- Where external partners have more appropriate expertise than internal
resources, we would use the experts
- We always deliver World-class solutions
Using research to improve what we deliver
We believe that systematic critical investigation delivers immense value to our clients. This takes 3 forms:
- Research Input
Our links with the Foundation and academia enables a huge breadth and
depth of research to be applied to client issues. Even where we propose
innovative solutions we build upon approaches that have been tested.
- Research as Part of the Output
Our philosophy and experience is centred around work-based learning;
in other words analysis and dynamic evolution of work as it is conducted
within businesses and organisations. We incorporate a variety of work
based research models to maximise the project success.
- Research Output
We deliver a research output from all our projects, with the scope of the
research depending upon the nature of the project. These outputs are
designed to enhance intellectual capital for both the client and PDF NET.
Through the Foundation we can, were appropriate, accredit this research
output so that it can contribute towards masters or doctorate degrees for
the project members. We also help the client broaden the value of the
research through involvement in research fora.